Monday, February 9, 2015

Taking stock

These images are so cozy and gorgeous, I just had to share. Our home has all wooden walls like these pictures show and a great black wood stove. I'm probably in the minority here, but I love winter days and I am not looking to spring quite yet. 

couldn't find original source for this.

via architectural digest
Drinking: water and water and water. Boring, I know.
Making: these super adorable Minecraft Valentine's with my 2 favorite boys 
Reading: unfortunately, nothing right now. Have any good book suggestions?! 
Wanting: To go camping. 
Watching: Chef. Who doesn't love a food truck?! The language is not good, but seeing Carl Casper overcome his failure and run with his dream, so inspiring. And it made me hungry. For beignets, and cuban sandwiches. 
Listening: Stop whatever you are doing and go get the Serial podcasts. I'm serious. It's that good. I listened to while I cleaned, while I cooked, while I got ready, for 4 days straight. It had me hooked from the first episode. Something about Sarah Koenig's voice as the narrator and each of the characters and the twists and turns and mystery of the case...so addicting. Then go google the SNL skit about it. Hilarious. But apparently Sarah Koenig didn't think so. 
Eating: eggs and Aidell's chicken and apple sausage. YUM. 
Smelling: K.mac's delicious smelling candles. Every single one I have gotten has been amazing. 
Enjoying: This crazy warm weather we are having. It got up to 50 yesterday! Felt like spring!  
Loving: My Thursdays. All 3 kids are in school. They have fun, I catch a breather. A win-win for everyone. 
Hoping: To keep on getting my body in shape. I know you are ready for me to stop talking about whole30, but seriously, it has changed my life. It's just nice to take care of myself and get myself healthy, for Kyle and my kids. Such a great feeling. 
Needing: Some wardrobe updates. All I wear is black and grey. I need color! 
Feeling: Thankful. To live where we do. And for new relationships. It's just so good. 
Wearing: These leggings from White House Black Market. They surpass all other leggings on the market. Thick, slimming, wear with everything.The black doesn't fade, like at all. I just purchased my second black pair and got the gray pair at buy one, get one 50% off. 
Bookmarking: I LOVE tests that tell me a little more about my personality. I just have thing for trying to "figure myself out" all the weird, odd things about me. This is a good one! I'm a type 7...The Enthusiast. It is SO me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment